“Jindy loves attention from whoever will give it to her.”
Kerry and her cute Staffordshire Terrier Jindy recently relocated to Miami with the help of Petraveller. Kerry describes Jindy’s personality and tells us why she booked Petraveller’s services for her pet’s relocation.
Jindy became a part of the Pate family when she was just eight weeks old. Talking about her pet, Kerry says fondly, “Jindy is very loving. She spends about 90 percent of her time cuddling with one of us and the remaining 10 percent she spends being a typical puppy.”
Jindy is full of energy and excitement. Kerry says, “Just like any other puppy, she loves to chew and nibble on us or do some random stuff. Her antics entertain us daily, and we all fight over who gets to cuddle her.” She adds, “Jindy loves doing zoomies. She is super friendly and loves attention from whoever who will give it to her.”
After living in Australia for three years, the Pate family were relocating from Sydney to Miami. Kerry says, “We are originally from the United States of America. We had moved here for work, and now we are moving back to the States for another position. We also wanted to be closer to our family and friends. Jindy obviously will be moving with us too.”
Kerry started her hunt for a suitable pet travel company for Jindy’s relocation. She says, “After having a word with Petraveller’s representative, we felt confident about leaving our baby in their hands. Even the pricing was better than most. I will always choose a local relocation agency over a large corporation.”
We are happy to say that Jindy made her long journey with great ease. Thank you, Kerry, for trusting Petraveller with your cute little bundle of joy. It was a pleasure flying her to her new home in the United States of America. We wish you good luck and many more exciting and memorable experiences with Jindy.